-->

Learn to square with simple flower

Hello guys!!!!

Today I bring to you this square with crochet flower and can assemble and cheerful and relaxed pieces to decorate various types of ambientes.Você can make blankets, pillows and of course not forgetting the beautiful accessories that can ride with this square in crochet, as handbags, scarves, coats etc, just use your gifts and have wonderful results like this in lilac, green and white, you can also use the colors quizer, which will raze.

Well, let's go!!! I hope you enjoy and create beautiful pieces in crochet using the flower square, it's a lot of creativity, every beautiful thing, it encourages me even more to create several matters to you, as thanks, thank you, the more I actually I have to thank both affection !!!!





PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior
PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior
 

Online Visitors