-->

Crochet squares free patterns Denna

Here you will be able to learn how to make a square of crochet and as it used to make a quilt simply and quickly. It is a method that most beginners can learn quickly, since the technique is the same for all parts of the quilt. Using the crochet squares, you can make a quilt without having to hold the weight of all the work during the manufacturing process. You make the squares individually and then stitch them together.
Once you have chosen the colors, you should choose the best material for your work. If you are going to make a baby blanket use the softest line you find. If you are going to make something sturdier, like a blanket for the dog's bed, use acrylic line. These are just tips ..
  I am so excited about this project that I decided to share with you some of the images that I have tried for my readers, Square Denna. Who knows, the photos can not excite you too? I think deep down this is always my hope, hehe. Well, it's been weeks since I've been looking for different squares like you asked me to.
 " It all started when I thought I needed a new look at crochet squares. Since I'm in a total retro phase, there's nothing better than crochet pillow cases, typical of the 1970s, just like Grandma had. The idea came quite a bit that I was with a box filled with leftover skeins of wool from past projects (those transparent plastic containers from Sanremo ...
 I bet many of you have too). I separated the most beautiful colors. I had so much wool and so many colors that I could make two squares, one with cold colors and the other with warm colors. In my opniao the squares are the ones of crocheteras .. I hope you like this matter.











PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior
PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior
 

Online Visitors