-->

solid granny square patterns

One of the things I like to do in croche is the old and good squares, or squares, that we go along to create wonderful pieces, that can be blankets, coats, cushions and whatever else the imagination commands. With a basic square we can play with colors and create unique designs, even if the motifs repeat themselves.

In 2010 I suffered an accident that left me 3 months in bed, I was bitter with life and I did not want to do anything anymore, I depended on help for everything, I broke 3 bones of the foot in a motorcycle accident, I almost go to heaven .. but God was merciful and gave me one more chance.
I did not believe what had happened to me. I was always very active. I always worked. I took care of my mother and my son. When I found myself in this situation, I thought I had no choice but to close my eyes day and night and not live. more.

:( too sad

My very worried mother always prayed for me to get out of this and understand that everything was God's mercy it was difficult to understand.
One day I was watching television on a nice channel I saw a woman crocheting a wheelchair ... I thought ours !!! Will I get it ??
 Because I could not walk either, but my hands were good.
It was then that I asked my mother to buy the materials nor did my mother believe and run and she brought me everything I needed, I started with youtube videos from beginner to professional.
I started to fall in love and to spend my time lying down crocheting and creating and one of the pieces of croche I learned was the solid granny square I found it kind of complicated in the beginning but later I got used to doing it and today I will be already standing and I have my own atelie .

 Crochet took the pain out of solidao and most importantly taught me to see things different even if they are difficult .. look at these wonderful.






















PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior
PrÛximo Artigo PrÛximo
Artigo Anterior Anterior
 

Online Visitors