-->

Sunshine Blanket Square

Hello readers today I will help you make a beautiful sunchune square crochet. come on ? My friend posted a video on YouTube for these weeks. And I decided to disclose her work to you.

It is beautiful to see how people have wonderful gifts, this square will look beautiful as a quilt, blanket, cushions, for our children, watching a documentary on television I saw many crocheteras are looking for models to decorate children's bedrooms and that The most sought after is the sun. In my childhood I loved drawings on the paper of the sun .. he never lacked in my pages of my diary. I think it brings us light because the daylight depends on the sun.

It was so wonderful imagine the wonderful warm blanket that will stay and to do in various colors for example: for the girl the background pink pastel or even white, for boys shades darker like blue, green. The yellow would not be cool because the sun is already yellow and maybe it would lose the difference. Agree ??

Good let's go to this wonderful stuff I hope that out of here many creations
I think it will help your imagination with all the tips that you will be looking at here. I thank you for the thank you emails, I love you








This Is The Newest Post
Artigo Anterior Anterior
This Is The Newest Post
Artigo Anterior Anterior
 

Online Visitors